Regularly investing in your process plant is not only essential from an operational point of view, but also ensures you continue to meet strict H&S and environmental guidelines. JWCI specialise in offering plant upgrades and modifications which can also save you money. We are experts in the field of plant modifications and upgrades with over 20 years’ experience working across the UK and Europe. We work with you to find improvement solutions to suit every budget and time scale, with a view to reducing your plant costs.
JWCI Process Engineering operate across industries with a particular specialism in plant upgrades and modifications for the Chemical, Dairy, F&B and Utilities Industries. We understand the critical importance to remain operational, while working to the highest standards and to tight budgets.
The benefits of upgrading your process plant:
- Install better, energy saving equipment
- Reduce water consumption with no leakage
- Improve process efficiency with better design/systems reducing manpower
- Utilise space more effectively with new or modified stations/steps/access/gantry
- Repurpose or reconfigure existing plant equipment to better use elsewhere on site
- Refurbish existing parts for longer life and better performance
- Comply with health and safety or environmental obligations
We help you cost-effectively improve your process plant by:
- Determining the feasibility of proposed changes and offer guidance on best solutions
- Upgrading individual sections at a time if required avoiding whole station/plant shutdowns
- Manufacturing in-house – keeping quality high and costs low
- Using the latest in 3D scanning – we can reverse engineer parts for bespoke fit
Plant Improvements could include:
- Reconfigure stations to maximise productivity
- New pipework, upgrade 2mm for 5mm for better performance and longer life
- Fabrication works
- Parlour work
- New, more efficient, or more powerful cleaning systems
- Refurbishment of existing equipment including tanks, vessels and gantry
- Small Platforms, small skids and access ways manufactured in-house
Process Plant Maintenance Packages
Ongoing maintenance is crucial in process plant to ensure continued, efficient operation which is why we recommend investing in a regular maintenance package. Reduce reactive maintenance, which is often costly, by implementing proactive maintenance routine through a regular schedule. We offer tailored plant maintenance packages to perfectly fit your needs and budget, from monthly assessments to three-monthly site visits and annual shutdown plant maintenance and more.
Process Plant Mapping – get head on spotting problems
Separate to our maintenance packages we also offer a process plant mapping service. These are a health and safety requirement of all plant and offer a means to regularly assess operational equipment and spot any potential problems before they happen. Your plant will be mapped by our expert engineers, and a report provided, detailing the systems, capacity and potential problem areas if any arise. If you’re interested in our plant mapping service please get in touch.
Why use JWCI Process Engineers for Plant Upgrades
JWCI Process Engineers have been working with process plant clients across Europe for over 20 years and have built up an enviable reputation. We know process plant inside out, so understand the specific challenges and requirements this industry demands. Continually focussed on providing the best solutions we invest in the latest technology, training, and equipment to ensure total success on each project from small process plant projects to large process plant builds and extensions. Our knowledgeable team of designers and engineers can plan, design and install a vast range of process plant equipment for upgrades and modifications. They can also help to significantly reduce project costs and overrun that can occur with plant upgrade. We harness our years of experience to provide successful outcome at a competitive price for your plant.
If you’re interested in JWCI’s Process Plant Upgrade Service please get in touch, call 01889 507177 (UK) for more details or to arrange your site survey.